If I receive multiple nominations for any award, my Nominator will be added to the Nominator List on the appropriate award page and I will add the required number of blank-space nominees (according to the specifics of the award) to my list of nominees. I will not arbitrarily nominate anyone. If you would like to be added to any of the awards I have received, write “ADD ME” in the comment section on the award page.
Also, I will update the date of the award page to the date of the latest nomination.
- October 27, 2014, Lew-Ellyn Hughes, at Lew-Ellyn Hughes nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Lew-Ellyn!
- October 15, 2014, D, at My Decade Long Travels nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you D!
- October 06, 2014, Betzcee, at Betzcee Rambles nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Betzcee!
- October 04, 2014, Apparently Anna nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Anna!
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself:
- Sweet, gentle me is a bear if denied a full-night’s sleep.
- Autumn is my favorite season. I dislike hot weather.
- Cats or dogs – BOTH
- Digital or printed materials – Digital is my preference and I love my Kindle.
- I-phone or Andriod – Android, it suits my needs and I don’t have a contract!
- Favorite junk food – Pizza
- Favorite health food – Spinach
•Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
Most bloggers who have been blogging for a while have built a readership and do not want to participate in awards. I have searched through my Bloggin’ Buddies and can only find a handful who might like to receive this award – many of you are “award-free” zones.
If you would like to be added to the list of nominees, or recommend a new blogger, please use the COMMENT section below and write “ADD ME.” I will add your link to the above list.