If I receive multiple nominations for any award, my Nominator will be added to the Nominator List on the appropriate award page and I will add the required number of blank-space nominees (according to the specifics of the award) to my list of nominees. I will not arbitrarily nominate anyone. If you would like to be added to any of the awards I have received, write “ADD ME” in the comment section on the award page.
- January 22, 2014, The Reading Girl, a.k.a., Yazmin kindly nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you Yazmin!
- October 30, 2013, The Library Lady and Rosie Bear kindly nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you Library Lady!
The Rules for The Sunshine Award:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and a link back to the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
Congratulations to the Nominees (listed order does not matter, nominees are not required to participate:)
1. Debbie Pink Strong
2. Obed Medina
3. Lights Camera Cancer
4. Leigh’s Wordsmithery
5. Elevated Risk
6. Processing The Life
7. Kindness Blog
8. Looking for Reasoning…
9. Adventures in Hooterville
10. The Literary Pinup
11. Your Link Here
12. Your Link Here
13. Your Link Here
14. Your Link Here
15. Your Link Here
16. Your Link Here
17. Your Link Here
18. Your Link Here
19. Your Link Here
20. Your Link Here
Ten Interesting things about me:
- I studied classical piano for twelve years
- I loved living in Canada
- My cat is a feral Manx
- I love vegetables
- As a child, I wanted to be a farmer’s wife when I grew up
- I wrote my first story when I was nine years old and wanted to be a writer
- I despise hot weather and do not like to be in the sun
- I am a Virgo and possess most of Virgo’s characteristics
- I love my two Labs but when they go to the pearly gates I shall have no more
- I need to find a job when all of my cancer surgeries and doctor visits are finished