If I receive multiple nominations for any award, my Nominator will be added to the Nominator List on the appropriate award page and I will add the required number of blank-space nominees (according to the specifics of the award) to my list of nominees. I will not arbitrarily nominate anyone. If you would like to be added to any of the awards I have received, write “ADD ME” in the comment section on the award page.
- November 26, 2014, Sana kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Sana!
- October 25, 2014, Carter Vail kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Carter!
- April 20, 2014, U Be Cute kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Cute!
- January 25, 2014, Yellow Mum Blog , a.k.a., Wendy kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Wendy!
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are my answers to Yellow Mum’s questions:
1) If you had to go and live on a desert Island, what 3 things would you take with you?
(1)A solar generator which could charge
(2)My kindle which would be loaded with all the classics
2) What makes you weep with laughter?
Reminiscing with my sons about stories from their youth.
3) Would you describe yourself as introverted or extroverted?
More introverted than extroverted.
4) Do you like mayonnaise? (I have to ask this, as I can’t stand the stuff)
Hahahaa… yes, I do like mayonnaise.
5) If this was your last week on earth, how would you spend it?
Visiting with my sons and doing things outside, I wouldn’t worry about hurting my back, so I’d do things that I can’t do now.
6) Do you prefer the city or countryside?
7) Do you have any phobias?
Yes, driving on expressways!
8) What’s your favourite hobby?
Photoshopping and sewing – 2 answers for the price of one, hehee
9) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes, and I used to be able to tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue! That trick used to be a hit at the pub!
10) What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
My nominees are:
- Nominee #12
- Nominee #13
- Nominee #14
- Nominee #15
- Nominee #16
- Nominee #17
- Nominee #18
- Nominee #19
- Nominee #20
- Nominee #21
- Nominee #22
- Nominee #23
- Nominee #24
- Nominee #25
- Nominee #26
- Nominee #27
- Nominee #28
- Nominee #29
- Nominee #30
My questions are:
1) Who is your favorite superhero/heroin?
2) Are you a dog or a cat person?
3) Are you a healthy eater?
4) Have you ever subscribed to a printed newspaper?
5) How often do you go shopping during a week?
6) Do you have a favorite cable news channel, if so, what is it?
7) Will you plant a vegetable garden this year?
8) Who is your favorite author?
9) How often do you update your blog?
10)Do you take photographs more often from a camera or from your smartphone?