So, I went for the CT Scan and was told it is safe for me to go home, BUT, if I don’t feel good or have any bad (ambiguous) symptoms get to an ER. Duh?!
I hate having to wait the whole weekend to find out what the heck they found, if anything. It must not be an embolism or they would not have sent me home. I still have breathing troubles, something is still wrong and I do not have a diagnosis.