Two Down and Waiting

I don’t remember what I had to do this morning, but I did reach the Surgeon’s office and pressured to make an appointment.  The next available opening was at 1:30 p.m. July 8, 2013.  Crap!  That seems like a lifetime away and what if this cancer is an aggressive type?  I accepted the appointment and figured that after I get the pathology report and see the Oncologist  next Wednesday, she’ll let me know if I can or cannot afford to wait.  I need to be smart about that which I choose to worry.

Waiting is going to be a big part of this journey.  Ugh!


Thoughts on this?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s